Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Self Evaluation

Attainment- 2- I think there's some room for improvement.

Effort- 2- I put a lot of effort into media and complete the work that is set- homework and class work but i should put more effort into the homework.

Punctuality-1- I very rarely come late to lessons.

Submission and quality of homework- 3- I very rarely don't give in homework on time but sometimes the quality can be improved.

Ability to work independently- 2- I feel i work well by my self.

Quality of writing
- 2- The quality of my writing might not be the best but it's good.

Organisation of Media folder- 1- i have seperate folders for each teacher and they are kept very neat.

Oral contributions in class-2- I regularly contribute to class discussions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home